Monday, February 27, 2017

Schedule for this Wednesday-3/1/17

The schedule is: March 1, 2017, same time (11:30 a.m.)- same place (confluence of Cordova Creek and American River)- same day (every Wednesday). The river levels have decreased this week, and moderate weather should permit improved photo opportunities, as last week there were less wildlife encounters,( or I was not fast enough on the draw with my camera to snap any of the only visitor that day, a flycatcher 18 inches from my face...), either way, the survey mission will be executed. Because this is no banner ad, nor I a bot, something different is written in each announcement, including images. Because you took the time to read this post, I try to make it interesting, so here are some pics from previous surveys (2015-16), enjoy and see you there.....
























No comments:

Post a Comment