Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Results for Wed.,Feb. 15th,2017,at Cordova Creek

153pcs collected, though massive amounts have been washed just outside of my survey perimeter where they sit, till the next round of rain will make the river rise over the creek bank and back into the wash out, where a significant array of trash debris is now stranded among the fallen trees and brushpiles. Im prompted to have an emergency cleanup with help from friends, but there is not enough time, ( saddened ).Though this is a scientific project and I perform its data collection with an unbiased protocol, I am personally sickened and disgusted to know how much trash that I cannot intercept/prevent from reaching the river, delta, oceans. Enough said. There was much live wildlife here today: bullfrog, spawning fish,  ducks, and one drowned rattlesnake. AR Ph 9.1, and CC Ph 9.1 ( yes I double checked to be certain ) Pictures....







No comments:

Post a Comment